Quality & Safety Policy
We are committed to providing quality and timely services to our customers within a working environment that is safe and risk resistant for the employees. This has been successfully achieved by effectively implementing quality, health, and safety policies by complying with ISO 9001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001: 2007 standards. At East Coast, the company’s progress and achievements are dependent on the initiative of the workforce to complete tasks undertaken efficiently, timely, and environmentally conscious manner.
On our end, there is a continuous endeavor to improve the quality, health, and safety management system of the company by:
- Complying with the current legal regulations to improve the system’s effectiveness, with a keen eye on future developments.
- Creating a competent workforce, ensuring adequate resources are available for the team, and adopting cutting-edge technological know-how to improve manufacturing processes.
- Continuously working towards accomplishing customer satisfaction by providing quality and timely services.
- Upholding quality, health and safety systems that undergo periodic assessments. All data gathered from such assessments is further put to use for developing better policies.
- Communicating, understanding and implementing the quality, health and safety policies across all levels of the organization; and making them available on request to all stakeholders and the general public.
- Focusing on a “ZERO accident “policy and providing and maintaining for our employees, as far as is reasonably practicable, working conditions free from hazards, ensuring that our employees, and others who may be involved in our activities, are not exposed to unnecessary risk.
- Investing in the upgrading of our plant and equipment.
- Providing training instructions and supervision where appropriate to ensure safe systems of work are developed and implemented throughout East coast.
- Monitoring and assessing the quality, health and safety management system against performance indicators to ensure continuous improvement and prevent the recurrence of any inconsistencies.
- All East Coast MEP Division employees are committed to implement and comply with the quality, health, and safety management policy.