Quality & Safety Policy
Efficient project monitoring, effective cost control and ahead of time project delivery are just some of the USPs of East Coast Contracting and Trading L.L.C.
Punctuality • Quality • Transparency • Safety • Reliability • Effectiveness
- Complying with the current legal regulations to improve the system’s effectiveness, with a keen eye on future developments
- Creating a competent workforce, ensuring adequate resources are available for the team, and adopting cutting-edge technological know-how to improve manufacturing processes.
- Continuously working towards accomplishing customer satisfaction by providing quality and timely services.
- Upholding quality, health and safety systems that undergo periodic assessments. All data gathered from such assessments is further put to use for developing better policies.
- Communicating, understanding and implementing the quality, health and safety policies across all levels of the organization; and making them available on request to all stakeholders and the general public.
- Focusing on a “ZERO accident “policy and providing and maintaining for our employees, as far as is reasonably practicable, working conditions free from hazards, ensuring that our employees, and others who may be involved in our activities, are not exposed to unnecessary risk.
- Investing in the upgrading of our plant and equipment.
- Providing training instructions and supervision where appropriate to ensure safe systems of work are developed and implemented throughout East coast.
- Monitoring and assessing the quality, health and safety management system against performance indicators to ensure continuous improvement and prevent the recurrence of any inconsistencies.
- All East Coast Civil Division employees are committed to implement and comply with the quality, health, and safety management policy.